My nephew's first visit to London

This is my nephew, Sammy, ready for his first flight to the Big Smoke. Unfortunately, we're separated by 5hrs of ocean, so I've got to document his growing up as best I can. I have to admit I can rarely put my camera down when he's around for fear of missing the next best moment ever. Sammy now points at cameras and says, "Nina!"

I will forever be grateful to my parents, especially my dad with his trusted Pentax Spotmatic for documenting mine and my four sibling's childhood - thanks to their efforts, generations to come will see my mum's love as she held us for the first time, our tantrums, wobbly first steps, graduation pride and chaotic Christmases. I'd be honoured to contribute to your memory box - so check out my family photography sessions here

Sammy rocks the Diana Memorial Playground
Ice cream first, carousel a close second

Mum's the Best!

 

First day in London draws to a close