Fashion Shoot

Client Testimonial:
Nina Hollington is a brilliant photographer and I highly recommend her. Nina helped me achieve shots I didn’t think possible given a particularly awkward and sensitive situation and kept completely discrete and professional throughout. Nina came up with some fantastic ideas and used her amazing tech skills to merge two images together, which look seamless. Her ability to remain calm and focused while I was going through the polar opposite made her an asset to the shoot and I was amazed to see the first set of shots in my inbox awaiting approval the very next morning!! A million thanks. XX


Credits
Photography: Nina Hollington Photography
Fashion shoot for: Kate Starkey Couture
Styling: Kim Talbot @ Kate Starkey Couture
Styling Assistant: YoungJoo
Model: Miranda Loy