My Photos Make It Across The Pond!!


I'm chomping at the bit - my first book photography has made it to the States as John Wiley & Sons are bringing out an American edition of Size Matters Not; The Extraordinary Life and Career of Warwick Davis. And it includes new photos on the inside!! Warwick was my childhood hero - I can't recount the number of times I've watched Willow - so meeting him in person was incredible. Even if you've not seen any of his films (and that would surprise me as he's been in Star Wars, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Harry Potter and Narnia), the story of his life at 3"6' is one big (sorry Warwick!) adventure. CLICK HERE to read about the making of the photos and the British edition of the book. Click below to see Ricky Gervais with Warwick talking about the BBC sitcom inspired by the book: