Purple Your People

When learnpurple asked me to create a new series of profiles for their website, I was really excited for two reasons: learnpurple were the first company to give me a photography assignment straight out of Uni and being called back felt like coming full circle. After all, it's the best compliment to be asked back! The second reason was that I like a challenge - I was asked to shoot their profiles outdoors, near the offices in Covent Garden and with a learnpurple "twist". Rather than going for the square which is overrun at best, and being wary of the English weather, I chose Drury Lane and not only is the theater a covered spot but the fantastic pillars came in very handy indeed :-) And note: everyone made an effort to wear something purple - from necklaces to nail polish and from tops to purple ties!