Happy New Year!

This time of the year feels good because after total moral decay and gluttony (well, in my case that is), it feels as if you can start afresh with a shiny new diary, crisp new wall calendar and a sheet dotted with bullet points about how to become a better person. The New Year resolutions list that is - and this year I've broken mine down into the major life-changing ones (not telling until they happen) and the other resolves. Some of my 2012 aims are:
*Get our home furnished by end of February - ok, so it feels wonderful being in our new home but, after years of renting, it's the first time we've had to find our own furniture...*gulp*. We're planning to hire a lorry and hit the markets for unique one-off pieces.
*I want to fit back into my wedding dress...seriously, I've been tempted to see if it still fits three years on and I have a horrible feeling it won't - so I'm going to hit the gym, starting with a 1-2-1 tomorrow. Oh yeah!
*Get a photo shoot with my man - three years of being married (and ten of being engaged) and I have a pathetic amount of photos together. It's the curse of being a photographer and preferring to hide behind the lens. Here's planning to add to my own memory box!